- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- VSP Vision Quote(opens in new tab)
- Delta Dental Quote(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Wedding Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Private Events Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
Vision insurance provides coverage for services relating to the care and treatment of the eyes. It typically covers services delivered by an optometrist or ophthalmologist. Depending on the specific plan, some or all of the following services may be covered:
- Yearly eye exams - glasses (with an annual limit).
- Contact lenses and fitting (with an annual limit).
- Glaucoma screening.
Some vision insurance plans may provide more extensive coverage (such as certain eye surgeries), while others may limit coverage to "reasonable and customary" charges incurred during routine eye exams. Reasonable and customary charges generally do not include the cost of glasses and contact lenses.
Ingmire-Phillips Insurance, Inc. offers free, comparative quotes on Individual Vision Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.