- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- VSP Vision Quote(opens in new tab)
- Delta Dental Quote(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Wedding Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Private Events Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
Commercial property insurance is a special type of insurance that covers the company building as well as the contents owned by the company. "Property" can include a variety of types: lost income or business interruption, buildings, computers, money, and valuable papers.
Under the liability policy coverage, the building should be protected from damaging events such as fire, burglary and vandalism. It may not be enough to cover just the building; the aftermath of such damage should be covered as well.
Ingmire-Phillips Insurance, Inc. offers free, comparative quotes on Commercial Property Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.