- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- VSP Vision Quote(opens in new tab)
- Delta Dental Quote(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Wedding Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Quote | Purchase Private Events Insurance(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
Surety Bond is a three-party agreement whereby the surety guarantees to the obligee (the project owner) that the principal (the contractor) is capable of performing the contract in accordance with the contract documents. Performance of the contract, which is the subject of the bond, determines the rights and obligations of the surety and the obligee.
Here are the eight different families of surety bonds:
- Fidelity Bonds
- Public Official Bonds
- Judicial Bonds
- Fiduciary Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds
- Contract Bonds (Bid and Performance Bonds)
- Miscellaneous and Federal Bonds
- Notary Bonds
Ingmire-Phillips Insurance, Inc. offers free, comparative quotes on Surety Bonds from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.